Sunday, December 21st,
10 a.m.and 6:00 p.m.
Visit us and experience the wonderful message of Christmas! Great worshipful singing of Christmas hymns, beautiful choir music, and orchestra. Candle lighting service and Children’s hand bell choir. We will have great preaching of the Word of God and every child present will receive a Christmas sack to take home. In the afternoon we will be caroling and proving Christmas services at Premiere Nursing Home. Join us this Sunday to experience the difference of the Hope of the world.
“Committed to Excellence in the Practical Teaching and Preaching of God’s Word”
We are Hope Baptist Church in North Little Rock-Sherwood, AR. We are delighted that you stopped by and hope that you will enjoy your visit to our web site. This site is a guide to the many ways that our church can serve you and the many opportunities for learning that await you at Hope Baptist Church. Here at Hope Baptist Church our desire is for people to know Jesus Christ as their Saviour and to grow in grace. We desire for everyone to learn how to have an intimate, personal, and passionate relationship with our Saviour. Hope Baptist is a church where you will find sound Biblical teaching and preaching. Our ministries focus on God’s Word instead of following the latest fads. We are committed to studying and standing on the Word of God without compromise. Hope Baptist is a church where you will find encouragement, fellowship, and inspiring traditional-worshipful music. After visiting our web site we invite you to learn more by coming and visiting our services. You are welcome here and we hope to see you soon!
Hope Baptist Church is located at 139 Shadow Oaks Drive in Sherwood. We are at highway 167/67, Warden Road, Exit 3, Wildwood. Turn Right on Shadow Oaks Drive (Browne Plaza and Fort Thompson).
About Our Church
We are an independent-traditional Baptist church that stands for the truths of the Bible and holds to the historic doctrines and practices of fundamental Christianity. We believe the Bible teaches the importance of the family. Therefore we seek to reach the entire family for Christ. We believe in teaching each member of the family how to have a real, intimate, personal, and passionate relationship with the Saviour. We beleive God’s Word has the answers to life and we teach people how to make Biblical long term change in their life.
- A church where preaching the gospel is preeminent.
- A church where sound Bible teaching and expository preaching is regarded as the essence for Christian growth.
- A church that has a heart for world missions and a heart for this area.
- A church that believes in teaching youth to biblically understand the issues of life and spirituality.
- A church that is centered on building strong families.
- A church that believes in traditional, conservative, sacred, and worshipful church music.
- A church whose pastor and people care about you and your family.
- TO GLORIFY GOD
- “Whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.” I Corinthians 10:31
- TO TAKE THE GOSPEL TO THOSE OUTSIDE OF CHRIST
- “Go ye unto all the world and preach the gospel.” Mark 16:15
- TO TEACH BELIEVERS THE BIBLE
- “Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.” Matthew 28:20
- 9:15 A.M. Prayer Time
- 10:00 A.M. Morning Worship
- Junior church (ages 4 through 6th grade)
- 5:00 P.M. Choir practice
- 6:00 P.M. Evening Worship
- Premier Nursing Home
- Third Sunday of the month, 2:00 P.M.
- Nursery provided for all services
- All services interpreted for the deaf
- 10:00 A.M. Visitation
- 7:00 P.M. Mid-Week Worship
- (Verse-by-Verse Bible Study)
- Prayer Time
- Hope Baptist Institute meets
- Biblical Counseling Ministry
- Scheduled appointments, call (501) 983-4403 for more information.
- 10:00 A.M. All Church Visitation